Welcome to Manor View Inn at Country Barn
Room Name: Orchid Room
The Orchid room is a second floor suite decorated in shades of blue with an elegant King canopy bed. The room includes a beautiful view of our landscaped lawn. The Orchid Room’s extra large mirrors make it a very popular suite for brides. The bathroom has an enclosed glass shower, hot tub and lounge area with TV and mini-fridge.
Price: $250 per night
Room Name: Carnation Room
The Carnation Room offers a taste of Lancaster County. This room features artwork from local artists and includes two large East windows overlooking the lawn. This room includes a Queen poster bed, small sofa, TV and writing desk. The bathroom has an enclosed glass shower.
Price: $150 per night
This room can be combined with the adjoining Daisy Room to create a 2 room suite that sleeps 5.
The Rose Room is a south facing room with large windows overlooking the lawn. Decorations include a Lancaster County style quilt and oil paintings by Jay Stauffer (inn keeper). The room has a 4 poster King size bed, as well as a leather chair, writing desk, TV and large closet. The spacious full bath includes a full tub and shower.
Room Name: Daisy Room
Our spacious Daisy Room includes 2 queen beds. Chalet style windows on three sides offer a beautiful view of our lawn. The spacious bathroom has a glass enclosed shower. The room also includes a TV and refrigerator.
Room name: Garden Room
The first floor garden room is an attached private cottage with a secluded porch. This quiet private room has a fire place, knotty pine paneling and cork floors. The open setting of the room includes a King bed (or 2 singles), TV, a hot tub & shower.
Price: $200 per night
Room Name: Carriage Room
Located a few steps from the main house, the Carriage room is a 2 room Suite with a bedroom and family room with a full kitchen. A large bay window overlooks the grounds. The room offers a Queen bed and full size pull out sofa. This suite has a full bath with shower. Extended stays can be arranged with the Inn Keeper.
Room Name: Geranium Room
Located on the third floor, this is a 2 room suite with full bath (tub and shower). There are 3 full beds. This is our family suite and accommodates 3 adults or a family of five. AC, TV, and mini fridge.
The Manor View Inn is part of the Country Barn property. Attractions include a Farmer’s Market with made from scratch baked goods, fresh produce, grass fed meats, housewares, green house and more. From mid-July through October, Barnyard Kingdom is open for adults and kids of all ages. Activities include Lancaster County’s Only Pig Race, 5-acre corn maze, mini-wagon rides, farm animals , pedal karts, and so much more! Tuesday & Friday evenings Country Line Dancing is hosted in the main barn.
Fine and casual dining as well as fast food are nearby. The Manor View Inn is within convenient driving distance of a wide variety of attractions, shopping, museums, art, theaters, antique shops and more. Below are just a few places our guests enjoy visiting. For a complete listing of area attractions visit padutchcountry.com or tripadvisor.com
Phone: (717) 872-1471
Manor View Inn
360 Weaver Road
Lancaster, PA 17603
Check In & Check Out
Our Check-In time is between 3:00 PM and 7:00 PM. Guests arriving later than 7:00 PM will need to make arrangements in advance for late check-in.
Check out is at 11:00am.
Driving Distance To Major Cities:
Baltimore: 75 miles
Gettysburg: 50 miles
Harrisburg: 34 miles
Hershey: 26 miles
Philadelphia: 82 miles
Washington DC: 115 miles
- All rooms have private baths with hair dryers and all bathroom soaps and amenities.
- All rooms have air conditioning.
- Ironing board & Iron available.
- All guests have access to a large living room with a fire place during their visit.
- Fireplaces in public rooms will be lit during winter months.
- We offer a large formal dining room.
- Enjoy our beautiful porches with teak furniture. Relax and enjoy the tranquil natural farm views from our rocking chairs.
- Complimentary Passes to Barnyard Kingdom (BarnyardKingdom.com) available during maze season.
- TV available upon request
- Full Breakfast Served at 8:30 am each morning
- Complimentary Passes to Country Line Dancing on Tuesday & Friday nights.
Included with your stay at Manor View Inn is a hardy country breakfast. Our full breakfasts include delicious baked goods from our Amish bake shop at the Country Barn Farm Market, eggs, ham or bacon or sausage, fruits, juices and freshly brewed coffee. Our guests can dine at our formally set table or eat outside on our spacious porch overlooking the lawn (weather permitting). Breakfast served at 8:30am.
Reservations & Cancellation Policy
- All reservations must be secured with a credit card – VISA or MasterCard. Discounts are available for extended stays.
- If additional guests will be staying in a room (beyond advertised occupancy) a $25 per person per night charge will be added.
- A 2 night minimum stay may be required during our high occupancy season and for holiday weekends.
- Because of our small size, cancellations affect us significantly. Therefore, we adhere to a strict policy. Cancellations require notification at least 7 days prior to the reserved arrival date in order to receive a full refund of deposit or to avoid a charge to your credit card of one night's lodging. No refunds for early departure. Cancellations must be made by phone. Email cancellations will not be accepted.
Cash & Check are accepted. We also accept Visa & MasterCard with 2% additional charge.
- No Smoking: The Inn is a no smoking facility. Smoking is permitted in designated areas on the grounds.
- Pets: Sorry, we cannot accommodate pets.
- Children are welcome, but please talk with the Inn Keeper if you will be bringing young children. The Inn is not child proofed.